Information for You
Welcome from Kelly: Sharing Information for HRC Clients
Hi! I'm Kelly Sutton. I am the Client Advocate for Harbor Regional Center. I hope I will get to meet you when you visit the HRC Resource and Assistive Technology Center.
This section of the HRC Website contains information which will be especially of interest to the adult clients served by HRC, and their family and friends.
- Learn about our Client Advisory Committee.
- Watch videos of Frequently Asked Questions, and hear members of the HRC Client Advisory Committee answer your questions.
Read Booklets for HRC Adults
Learn about the HRC College 2 Career program at Long Beach City College.
Learn About Your Rights
Register to Vote
Be prepared for an emergency
- Check out Feeling Safe, Being Safe on the DDS Consumer Corner webpage, and watch the video about how one person prepared herself so she could feel safe and prepared.
- Watch Ready, Set Go, created by people with developmental disabilities at Alta California Regional Center
- Enough is Enough: Anti-Bullying Strategies for Students with Developmental Disabilities, Their Families, and Their Schools, published by Developmental Disabilities Area Board 10
Stay Safe and Healthy